Asian Breast Health Outreach Project provides the following FREE services in the Asian communities:
- Present Breast Health Seminars in Asian Languages
Email us to schedule a seminar in your community firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attend and Distribute Breast Care Materials at Health and/or Community Fairs
Email us to include ABHOP in your next health fair or community festival email@example.com
- Provide Free Mammogram Screenings to the Underserved Uninsured or Under-insured
Criteria for Service:
- Female of Asian descent 40 years of age and up living in Collin, Dallas, or Denton County
- Low family income
- Uninsured or under insured
- No Medicare and Medicaid coverage
Click here for your language application.
Please contact our mainline at (469) 204-6888 for any questions. Language representatives are available to speak Cantonese, English, Hindi, Korean, Mandarin, Urdu, and Vietnamese to assist you.
Routine mammogram screenings are provided at Center for Women’s Health in Methodist Richardson Medical Center. Those with abnormal screening results will be asked to return for free diagnostic workup. If the patients are diagnosed with breast cancer, referrals will be given to continue the care that is needed.